Creative leadership and innovative management are recognised as key success drivers for organisations and individuals. They are competencies, given the right nurturing environment and support, can be developed and harnessed by anyone in any organisation.
In this workshop, you will learn how to develop those competencies in yourself and fostering the same in others. Finally, the workshop is designed to address personal challenges and aspirations regarding this topic. The ultimate intention of it is to provide with individualised solutions that work for you.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the link between good leadership and creativity and innovation
- Apply self-awareness techniques in preparing for unleashing the natural creative inclination
- Teach, guide and support others in developing the needed self-awareness for creativity
- Build the right environment that nurtures and fosters creativity and innovation in others
- Use different tools and techniques to generate creative and innovative ideas
Supervisors, managers, team and project leaders, and all individuals who need to adopt a more creative approach at work, whether to solve problems, come up with new initiatives, initiate and introduce changes. The workshop will also benefit anyone interested in recognising and developing their own or a group’s creative potential.